Due: Friday, Sept 16
In Library for Research: Monday, Sept 12 & Tuesday, Sept 13
You will research one of the following constellations and prepare a presentation (circle the one you are assigned):
* Lyra (harp) * Orion (hunter)
* Sagittarius (archer, teapot) * Cygnus (swan, northern cross)
* Bootes (herdsman) * Gemini (twins)
* Ursa Major (big bear, big dipper) * Ursa Minor (little bear, little dipper)
* Auriga (the charioteer) * Pegasus (the winged horse)
* Leo (lion, sickle) * Taurus (bull)
For your constellation:
You will be constructing a 3-D model of your constellation and making a short (~3-5 minute) video explaining the above information on your constellation. Ms. Bobek will show you how to build the model in class, and Mrs. Myers will show you how to make and upload your video.
A cart of books have been pulled for your project, but don't forget that you can always search the catalog! Enter your keywords in the box below.
Need access to a database?
Please click HERE to access the usernames and passwords for our databases.
**NOTE: You must be signed in to your SSA email and password to access the Google Document- if you receive an error message, please sign out of your personal email and sign in using your SSA email address.