To upload a video to YouTube from your phone, you must first create a channel on YouTube using your SSA Email Account.
Follow these directions:
1. Go to www.youtube.com, and log in with your SSA Email and Password.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the Upload button (up arrow) by your profile picture in the top right corner.
3. Set up your channel with a name.
4. You can now upload videos from your phone! Simply open the video in your phone, select Upload via YouTube, and then sign in with your SSA Email and Password.
5. Make sure to set your video to Unlisted, so that only you and your teacher can see it with the link. You will need this link to create your QR Code.
To create a QR code for your video follow these directions.
1. Have the YouTube video open, and copy the link.
2. Go to http://www.qrstuff.com/ and paste the link to the video in the box.
3. Hit enter. Now, go down to Output Type, and select Download. Save your QR code, and then you can print it off or make a sign to put it on.