Tips for Filming and Taking Photos for PSA:
Identify the shots that you need
Create a shot lists and always should extras
Shoot in horizontal format
Vary the types of shots
Long Shots versus short, etc
1. Scripts are meant to be heard - not read.
2. Start by telling the story aloud.
3. Let the images do some of the talking.
4. Pauses are natural and effective.
5. Dangling phrases are part of speaking.
6. Consider all of the story elements - the images, sound effects, music, narration, dialogue, and text slides
1. Develop the creative treatment - let it ferment.
2. Research the topic.
3. Start by telling the story aloud.
4. Write the first draft.
5. Identify the images.
6. Revise the script.
7. Add music and sound effect components.
Locating Copyright Free Materials:
Remember that you should use images and music that is copyright free. Use the links below for free music and images!